- To extend health awareness outreach services with 100% of population.
- To provide (Behavior Change Communication) BCC services 100 % community for safer sex practices.
- To prevent and cure (Sexually Transmitted Infections) STIs among 100% of targeted population.
- To ensure 100 % HIV testing of targeted beneficiaries two time in a year.
- To ensure 100 % targeted beneficiaries will be counseled in every quarter.
- To ensure 100 % RMC in every quarter among MSM and FSW population.
- To ensure general community will be counseled in every quarter.
- To promote safer sex practices among 100% targeted beneficiaries.
- To ensure safer injecting practices among the Injecting Drug Users.
- To promote OST among the IDU population.
- Pathological/diagnostic facilities
- To create enabling environment among all Stake Holders at project area of TI project
- To establish linkages with care and support services for PLHA among target population.
- To mobilize targeted beneficiaries community for developing at least one CBO.
- To ensure linkages with social protection scheme.
- To promote permanent family planning methods in the implementing area.
- To ensure additional coverage of Bridge and Vulnerable population for Health services like STI treatment, Syphilis testing, HIV testing etc.
Project Staffing structure and their responsibilities
|S.N||Name of the position||Number of Positions||Remark|
|1||Project Director||1||Mohit Khare (Secretary)||Read More|
|2||Project Manager||1||Hemant Goswami||Read More|
|3||M&E cum Account Officer||1||Arvind Rajput||Read More|
|4||ANM/Counselor||1||Rohit Dubey||Read More|
|5||Out Reach Workers||5||1. Rishi Yadav 2. Dheeraj Punjabi 3. Devendra Arya 4. Sarika Thakur 5. Raju Kalam||Read More|
|6||Peer Educators||10||Read More|