Pragya Social Organization Aims
- Pragya Social Organization (Previously Pragya Samiti) believes that Development and Social changes of individual can make a difference in society.
- As a Social organization placed in the non-governmental sector, we endeavor to work as facilitators.
- Various disadvantaged groups become susceptible to blatant and subtle forms of oppression, exploitation, abuse and marginalization because they lack the desired capacities to deal with these forces.
- Pragya Social Organization (Previously Pragya Samiti) strives to generate more opportunities for these people and also develop capacities in them to assess these choices and make informed decisions.
- Focus on every individual for their rights and social duties.
The Family Planning Association of India (FPAI), Bhopal branch has opened a Sub-health Center for Women and Adolescent girls under their Health Awareness and Welfare Program. FPAI has decided to operate this center with support of Pragya Social Organization.
Organize regular Free Health camps with team of health professionals to provide the treatments, physical examinations and free medicine distribution.Treatment for AIDS sufferers was made free
We organised Health Check Up Camp for children Itarsi(MP), Kalmeshwer(maharastha), Gadakota(mp,),Bhopal(mp), Hazipur(bihar), Ambikapur(chhattisgarh), Bekuntpur(chhattisgarh) with support of Fusion Microfinance Pvt. Ltd. Under Their CSR Schemes